Where can I buy your postcard patterns? I only see the PDF version on your website.
Our postcards are available at quilt shops around the country. Let your LQS know that you want them to stock Quilt Theory patterns!
Can I buy all 7 patterns at once?
Yes, check out the Pattern Collector’s Package! There is a discount when you buy all 7 PDF patterns together and it includes free printable quilt coloring pages!
I am not seeing the email with my download information. What should I do?
Sometimes PayPal can be a bit slow processing a transaction. Sorry! If you haven’t seen an email within 5 minutes, check your spam folder. If you use gmail, check your other folders (Updates, Promotions, etc.) too. If you still don’t see it, please email Michelle at hello [at] quilttheory [dot] com and she will fix it 🙂
I’m trying to create an account, but it says my password is too weak. Help!
Try making your password 8 characters or longer. Use a random combination of upper and lowercase letters along with a few numbers and symbols. If that seems like a hassle, you are always welcome to checkout as a guest if you don’t want to create a password. You’ll still get an email with your download.
Glossary of Terms & helpful notes for the beginning quilter
- WOF – Width of fabric (from selvage to selvage). Our patterns assume WOF is 40″.
- HST – Half-Square Triangles
- Finished Size – This is the measurement of a block or quilt or section, after all of the seams are completely finished and no raw edges remain.
- Square or Square Up – A final trimming of a block or section to ensure the measurement is exactly as directed.
- Fat Quarter – One quarter yard of fabric, cut by starting with one half yard, and then cutting it in half. Typically measures 18″ x 22″.
- Fat Eighth – Half of a Fat Quarter, usually 18” x 11”
How to print a PDF
- Download a PDF reader. Adobe makes a free reader program that can be downloaded from their website.
- Open the PDF file.
- Click “File” and then “Print”.
- Select your printer.
- The “Paper Scaling” dialogue box should be “None”.
- Print the document.